Frequently asked questions
How do I join your Zoom meeting?
Please watch this video to learn how to join a video conference.
How long is the setup and do you have a setup fee?
We are verry diligent in our setup process. The primary expenditure for a client is the money they spend with Google/Facebook/Bing, not our management fees, so we take great care in our setup process. Typically accounts take 2-3 weeks to setup, and we do not charge additional setup costs like other agencies; however, we take upfront payments for our work.
How long does it take to build a website?
These are our average website build times:
Your average build time for a 2-page website is approximately 1-2 weeks.
A 7-page website can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks
A 10+ page website can take 1-3 months
How long is your responce time?
We set expectations that clients can expect a "one business day" response time to emails. Our production departments are focused every day on doing the actual work of executing multiple client's Paid/SEO/Social Media Strategies. They don't look at their email inbox every hour. We set expectations that an email sent today can expect a response by the end of business the next business day at the latest. We look to answer quickly, but we focus our production teams on work output/efficiency.
Many firms will have clients commit to long-term 12 month/6-month commitments. We have a short-term month-to-month contract that auto-renews. (We also have more extended agreements that you can save money on if you are a longterm client.)
We require a WRITEN NOTICE of cancellation. Our cash flow is essential to predict. We require that all clients give a 30, 60, or even a 90-day notice of cancellation dependent on the signed contract. Please refer to your sales associate for details.
What about Landing pages or images included with the ads?
Design/Development talent is different from PPC Management talent. NESMA has a small design/development team that can produce Landing Pages & Banner Ads if needed. For Landing Pages, we have standard priceing. Please contact your sales rep for more details.
Whats the diffrence from you and the "other agency?"
The critical differences between the big guys and us:
1. NESMA believes strongly in accountability and education. We hold regular meetings and provide detailed monthly reporting to measure progress, identify problems, keep one another accountable, and collaborate on marketing solutions. Our departments frequently share information and insights. We believe that an educated client is a better partner. Rather than try to keep SEO and PPC a scientific mystery, we detail the different steps we take, show what data we use to guide our decisions, and have open Q and A sessions on regular client calls. All of our long-term clients become well versed in the intricacies of PPC and SEO.
2. NESMA relies on data and research to drive our decisions. We make sure tracking is accurate. We begin each new SEO or PPC project by conducting in-depth market research. In PPC, we continue to use the tracking data to guide our decisions. In SEO, we don't guess at keywords or rely upon clients to intuitively know their best keywords. We conduct exhaustive keyword research to identify where the SEO opportunities lie. These initial analysis reports are unsurpassed in our industry. These reports identify any problems with the site that could limit the effectiveness of SEO efforts, the strength, and depth of the competition, your current rankings, and marketplace opportunities. Together these factors allow us to create a metric that balances the value of keywords with difficulty in ranking your site on the first page for each keyword. We will use this metric and your feedback to strategically set priorities for keywords.
3. NESMA is a cost-effective solution. None of our services require large setup fees. In PPC, rather than base our prices on a percentage of PPC spend, we have flat tier pricing. As such, we have no incentive to spend your budget each month, but instead to keep our clients happy by being as efficient as possible. Most importantly, we get results. Unlike firms that focus on selling clients links which don't impact their SEO results or ranking keywords which don't affect their revenue streams, we rank clients for keywords that drive their businesses forward. In the end, the $250 per month solution from overseas is often a waste of money, and our solution is a great value.
4. NESMA's contracts allow for adaptability. We recognize that each PPC or SEO project is unique. We do not try to force clients into pre-packaged solutions. We incorporate best practices into our strategies but shape each PPC or SEO endeavor around the client's needs.
5. NESMA uses Social Signals. Social signals are an increasingly important and often overlooked part of SEO. Almost no other SEO companies incorporate this element into their strategies. Matt Cutts, a frequent Google spokesman, expands on this philosophy here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhwPC-5Ub4. This strategy is not an effort to use social media to directly drive sales, but rather an effort to use social signals to drive SEO rankings. Social signals serve three essential purposes. First, they have the effect of making website back-link efforts appear more genuine, and thus authenticate our more substantial SEO efforts. We believe this is why so many of our clients see a boost in their organic rankings every time Google runs a Penguin Algorithm Update. Second, social signals carry SEO weight on their own. Finally, our unique methodologies allow us to get new pages of content indexed by the search engines in hours instead of weeks or months. In a competitive keyword space, social signals can often be the difference.
6. NESMA stays on the leading edge. All of our PPC managers have passed the Google Adwords exam since the exam was updated to include the new changes coming with Google enhanced campaigns. The PPC Team is fully prepared for what Google enhanced campaigns are doing to the online marketplace. As a result of our years spent cultivating a strong relationship with Google and Yahoo/Bing, we're invited to be part of Beta Test groups from time to time.
*** We have proven time and time again that, based on our commitment to client success and continual communication, we will have a positive impact on any Internet marketing initiative. By combining your team, which has the industry-specific knowledge and Internet marketing professionals who have the Internet marketing best practices and expertise, we create a successful combination. We are very confident the NESMA team can make an immediate as well as a lasting impact on your company's online marketing efforts.